Metal Inkjet Plates
The World's Premium, Presensitised Positive-working Inkjet Plate
MetiJet PS represents a breakthrough in CtP technology. It offers the performance of high quality metal plates combined with low cost and simplicity of MetiJet Inkjet CtP system. Highly specialised and proprietary multi-layer top-coat makes it the world’s premium, presensitised positive-working long-run Inkjet plate that can be imaged on high resolution pigment-based large format inkjet printers (e.g. Epson Stylus Pro 900 series) and taken to the press for printing. The MetiJet PS plate is ideally suited for multi-colour on-demand printing by offset using high-resolution conventional (AM) as well as stochastic (FM / Hybrid) screens. MetiJet PS plates are designed to meet the needs of today’s printers : performance, ease-of-use, quality and consistency.
Features & Benefits
- Inkjet imaged, multi-layer system, positive acting, electrochemically grained and anodised Aluminium plate.
- Computerised Laser Inspection System ensures supply of only zero-defect plates.
- Each plate carrying a printed identification number for quality assurance.
- Excellent dot resolution of 2 - 98%.
- Consistent & dependable press performance eliminates downtime due to plate failures on the press.
- Fast clean-up on the press minimises start-up & restart-up paper waste.
- Excellent damping latitude helps maintain high ink density and low damp levels.
- Very good resistance to alcohol and press chemicals.
- Highly affordable upfront investment. Payback period of a few months.
|Plate Type:||Inkjet imaged, electrochemically grained and anodised Aluminium plate|
|Coating:||Multi-layer system, inkjet sensitive, positive acting|
|Gauge:||0.20, 0.28 & 0.30 mm|
|Maximum Width:||1500 mm|
|Spectral Sensitivity:||360 - 420 nm|
|Recommended Ugra:||Clear 2|
|Recommended Stouffer:||Clear 3|
|Micro-lines Resolution:||10 - 12 microns|
|Colour Change:||Green to Blue|
|Processing:||Conventional wet processing using recommended positive plate developer|
|Storage & Handling:||Unexposed plates must be stored in the original pack in a cool & dry environment.|
|Recommended conditions:||20o C to 25o C - RH = 55% to 60%.|
|Shelf-life:||For optimum results use prior to the "best before date" specified on the pack label.|
Recommended Processing Chemistry
|Machine Processing:||Posidev Powder Developer (300 gms pack diluted in 5L water)|
|Processor Replenishment:||Posidev Powder Developer (diluted suitably)|
|Finishing:||Unifin / NovaUniGum Finishing Solution|
|Deletion:||Jiffy Deletion Fluid|
|Baking:||Thermotect® Baking Solution|
|Storage after Processing:||Unifin Finishing Solution for storage up to 24 hours.|