Application & Description
NovaDom Fount is a buffered fountain solution for use with NovaDom Plates.
Product Description & Application
NovaDom Presto is a most affordable polyester plate for sheet-fed small offset printing. It can be imaged directly through laser a printer or digital copier and does not require any exposing or processing. Just mount the plate on the press and print. NovaDom Presto is ideally suitable for short run print applications such as Bill Books, Forms and Literatures.
Features & Benefits
- Double side plate facilitate imaging & printing on either side.
- Inventive surface coating to give run-length up to 2,000 impressions from both sides of the plate.
- Unique EzeeKleen formulation for scum-free background during start-up and press stoppages.
- Innovative AntiGrease layer safeguards the surface from finger prints or marks.
- User-friendly QuicKling treatment that ensures that the plate fits closely around the cylinder, facilitating quick make readies.
- Universally compatible with most laser printers and photo copiers.
- (# for best results TechNova recommends imaging of plate through HP 5000 series laser printers)
- Total Thickness : 75 microns (±3 mic)
- Coating : Double side coated. Either side application.
- Print Run* : 2,000 impressions form each side.
- Plate Sizes : 216 mm x 368 mm, 254 mm x 381 mm
- Available Packing : 100 sheets
- Shelf-life : One year from the date of manufacture when stored in original packing at 20-25oC and 50-65% RH.
- Fusing of the Plate : For optimum print runs fuse (bake) the plate at 150oC for 30 seconds on each side.
* Print run is dependent and subject to recommended press conditions.
Conventional v/s CtPoli Laser System