Our All-Around Blanket for sheet-fed offset printing
- Suitable for switching between UV and conventional inks
- Designed specifically for frequent paper size changes
- Ideal for high-pigment inks
- Very good for use with hybrid inks
- Ideal for high quality packaging printing
October 2008: Certified by manroland, KBA and HEIDELBERG for the alternating use with UV and conventional inks.
Application and Description
Topaz CARAT is a universal 4-ply printing blanket of exceptional durability.
Topaz CARAT is distinguished by a new compressible intermediate layer that, together with the highly resistant surface layer, guarantees a long service life and outstanding printing results.
Topaz CARAT’s superb swell resistance ensures long-lasting good results in hybrid applications.
|Identification||Brown thread woven in travel direction, PHOENIX stamp with article and serial number|
|Thickness||Art. 396: 1.96 mm / 0.077"|
|Elongation at 500N/ 50mm||≤0.9%|
|Compressibility at 1350 kPa||approx. 10 %|
|Tensile strength||≥ 4,500 N/50 mm|
|Reduction in thickness due to tensioning and setting||≤2 %|
|Hardness (total)||approx. 80 Shore A|
|Surface rubber||approx. 59 Shore A|
|Roughness RZ||approx. 5 μm|
|Roughness RA||approx. 0.6 μm|
- Delivered on rolls, packed freely suspended
- With edge sealing and ink jet identification
- All cut sizes available with or without bars
- Worldwide sales network
- Fast service