"NoProcess" High Density Inkjet CtPolyester Film for colour separations for Offset, Screen and Flexo applications
Product Description & Applications
PosiJet HD (High Density) film is a high density polyester-based clear inkjet film for computer-to-film digital imaging using recommended inkjet printers. It is ideal for pleasing full-colour & screen positives in any size, with unbeatable value-for-money.
PosiJet HD film is designed to produce high-resolution instant-drying four-colour plate-ready positives in 2, 4 and 8 page formats, with UV density matching silver-based films. PosiJet HD can also be used for generating negatives. However, the ink consumption is significantly higher than that for making positives. When imaged on high-resolution pigment-based inkjet printers (e.g. Epson Stylus Pro 700 / 900 series), the patented ink-receiving layer ensures excellent reproduction of 2 - 98% dots at 2880 dpi, micro-fine lines and perfect solids. PosiJet HD offers the lowest cost computer-to-film solution, ideally suited for commercial printers, newspapers, book & magazine publishers, screen printers, flexo printers and several other applications currently using expensive silver-based films.
- Specialised layer for good ink acceptance ensuring higher Dmax and at the same time ensuring Instant Drying.
- 1, 2, 4 & 8 page format capability with excellent registration accuracy.
- Superior water resistance.
- Matte grain surface to ensure good vacuum and excellent image transfer, it also prevents sticking on exposure and ink transfer.
- Single, spot & pleasing full-colour reproduction capability.
- Excellent dot sharpness and solid black reproduction.
- Totally dry Computer-to-Film-to-Plate process. No Camera. No Darkroom. No Imagesetter.No Platesetter. No Processor. No Chemistry. No hassles!
- Unbeatable value for money.
- Base : Thermo-stabilised dimensionally stable polyester film
- Surface : Microporous matting grain surface
- Thickness : 100 microns
- Size : Available in all standard sizes
- Shelf-life : One year under normal storage conditions
- Storage : Normal air-conditioned office environment, away from excessive heat & humidity.
- Design the job using standard DTP software.
- Image the film using the recommended inkjet printer.
- Expose & process the plate or screen using the PosiJet HD positive film.