Product Description & Application
NovaDom Universal Long Run (ULR) is a polyester plate for sheet-fed small offset printing. It can be imaged on both sides directly through a laser printer or copier and does not require any exposing or processing. Just mount the plate on the press and print. NovaDom ULR is ideally suitable for long run print applications such as Newsletters, Book Publication, Forms and Literatures.
Features & Benefits
- Double sided plate to facilitate imaging & printing on either side.
- Inventive surface coating to give long run-length upto 10,000 impressions from each side of the plate.
- Unique EzeeKleen formulation for scum-free background during start-up and press stoppages.
- Innovative AntiGrease layer safeguards the surface from finger prints or marks.
- User-friendly QuicKling treatment that ensures that the plate fits closely around the cylinder, facilitating quick make readies.
- Universally compatible with most laser printers and photo copiers.
- (#for best results TechNova recommends imaging of plate through HP 5000 series laser printers)
- Base : Dimensionally stable polyester film.
- Total Thickness : 100 microns (±3 mic)
- Coating : Double side coated. Either side application.
- Print Run* : 10,000 impressions form each side.
- Plate Sizes : 216mm x 368mm, 254mm x 381mm, 260mm x 400mm, 305mm x 457mm(Also available in custom sizes on request)
- Available Packing : 100 sheets
- Shelf-life : One year from the date of manufacture, when stored in original packing at 20-25oC and 50-65% RH.
- Baking of the Plate : For optimum print runs fuse (bake) the plate at 150oC for 30 seconds on each side. Print run is dependent and subject to recommended press conditions.
Conventional v/s CtPoli Laser System