Application and description
NovaDom Fount is a buffered fountain solution for use with NovaDom Plates.
Features & Benefits
- Buffered to give a consistent pH reading, depending on raw water quality, at recommended dilution level.
- Excellent desensitising properties to achieve scum-free printing.
- Faster clean up and attainment of ink water balance.
- Optimum biocide action for enhanced tray life.
- The recommended dosing of 2% adequately ensures the full benefits.
- Dilution may be optimized within the range of 2% ~ 4% depending on usage conditions.
- Ideal dilution will depend on press speed, ink type (degree and type of resin system), paper quality and dampening system.
- For accurate dosing control of buffered fountain solutions, use of a freshly calibrated conductivity meter is essential.
- Always ensure that the mixed fount solution is within ± 100 microsiemens of the pre-determined mix.
Storage, Handling & Packaging
- Storage & Handling : Protect from direct sun rays. Store at moderate temperature in dry, well ventilated area. Keep containers tightly closed when not in use. Use of hand gloves is recommended.
- Shelf-life : 12 months from the date of manufacture.
- Packing : 1 & 5 litre.
- Precautions : Avoid contact with skin and eyes.