The optimum re-usable blanket solution for spot and full-surface coating
- Ideal for UV and water-based coating applications
- High delamination resistance
- Enormous stencil depth
- High dimensional stability guarantees reusability
- Suitable for manual and CAD cutting
Application and Description
Xtra Spot has been developed as a stable and re-usable alternative to traditional fabric-backed varnishing blankets.
The flexible polyester base guarantees sta - bility along with easy, perfect cutting – whether done manually or using a plotter.
Xtra Spot offers enormous stencil depth in all gauges and is equally suitable for UV and aqueous varnishes.
|Thickness (stencil depth)||1.15 mm (0.80 mm)
1.35 mm (1.00 mm)
1.95 mm (1.60 mm)
|Elongation at 500 N/50 mm||≤0.6%|
|Tensile strength||≥ 1,800 N/50 mm|
|Hardness (total)||approx. 80 Shore A|
|Surface rubber||approx. 59 Shore A|
|Roughness RZ||4 μm|
|Roughness RA||0.5 μm|
- Delivered on rolls, packed freely suspended
- Worldwide sales network
- All cut sizes available with or without bars