Our new alternative in UV printing
- EPDM-Surface compound specially formulated to resist UV and hybrid inks and washes
- For all UV applications
- High wear resistance, even in UV foil printing
- Reduced washing intervals through exceptional surface properties
- Good heat resistance
Application and Description
UVite CARAT is a 4-ply printing blanket of exceptional durability for UV and hybrid applications.
UVite CARAT features a newly developed, ultra-swell-resistant sur face that delivers a long service life due to its excellent wear resistance and outstanding print results.
Another advantage is the excellent washability of the new UVite CARAT. Fast, easy cleaning of the UVite CARAT is ensured by the specially formulated rubber compound and special, buffed surface finish.
|Identification||Brown thread woven in travel direction, PHOENIX stamp with article and serial number|
|Thickness||Art. 337: 1.70 mm / 0.067"
Art. 339: 1.96 mm / 0.077"
|Elongation at 500N/ 50mm||≤0.9%|
|Compressibility at 1350 kPa||approx. 10 %|
|Tensile strength||≥ 4,500 N/50 mm|
|Reduction in thickness due to tensioning and setting||≤2 %|
|Hardness (total)||approx. 78 Shore A|
|Surface rubber||approx. 55 Shore A|
|Roughness RZ||5 μm|
|Roughness RA||0.6 μm|
- Delivered on rolls, packed freely suspended
- With edge sealing and ink jet identification
- Fast service
- All cut sizes available with or without bars
- Worldwide sales network