Product Description & Application
NovaDom Universal Medium Run (UMR) is a polyester plate for sheet-fed small offset printing. It can be imaged on both sides directly through a laser printer or copier and does not require any exposing or processing. Just mount the plate on the press and print. NovaDom UMR is ideally suitable for medium run print applications such as Booklets, Fliers and Pamphlets.
Features & Benefits
- Double side plate facilitate imaging & printing on either side.
- Inventive surface coating to give medium run-length upto 5000 impressions from each side of the plate.
- Unique EzeeKleen formulation for scum-free background during start-up and press stoppages.
- Innovative AntiGrease layer safeguards the surface from finger prints or marks.
- User-friendly QuicKling treatment that ensures that the plate fits closely around the plate cylinder, facilitating quick make readies.
- Universally compatible with most laser printers and photo copiers.
- (# for best results TechNova recommends imaging of plate through HP 5000 series laser printers)
- Base : Dimensionally stable polyester film.
- Total Thickness : 100 microns (±3 mic)
- Coating : Double side coated. Either side application.
- Print Run* : 5000 impressions form each side.
- Plate Sizes : 216 mm x 368 mm, 216 mm x 394 mm, 225 mm x 368 mm 254 mm x 394 mm, 260 mm x 400 mm, 305 mm x 457 mm.
- Available Packing : 100, 500 sheets (Also available in custom sizes on request)
- Shelf-life : One year from the date of manufacture when stored in original packing at 20-25oC and 50-65% RH.
- Fusing of the Plate : For optimum print runs fuse (bake) the plate at 150oC for 30 seconds on each side.
* Print run is dependent and subject to recommended press conditions.
Conventional v/s CtPoli Laser System